A tutorial...

Monique_sl

Hello beautifull make-up enthousiastics :)

I've been a new member to this great forum, so great to see other one looks and see new things that can be tried meself. New idea's etc.

I seen a while ago some postings( i thought from 2 different persons) that where some kind of a tutorial with pictures of almost every step of aplying the make-up. Would love to hear or see more of those.
(can't find them anymore in the forum!!)
Is that possible. Are there members here you have some of those tutorials save on theire computer maybe or people who like to post some maybe!?

Would love that and be very thankfull!! :)

Greetings,
Monique from The Netherlands

Janice

If you click the "Search" button in the top nav bar and enter "Tutorial" as your search word and then select "FOTD/Looks" forum as the place to search you will find the threads you are looking for, HTH!

Monique_sl

Thx

Thank you Janice!!!

I found the one i was looking for:
"tutorial for sunset look!" made/from groupie, she i a very active member here, i relaly like her style and looks.

Just another question:
Does have anyone some example pictures of lipgloss(lipp glass)?
What/how is best to apply that, my experience is that it's quickly of the lips again and do no hold very long during the day :_(
Maybe some tips that i never heard of but for you is very usual!?? :)

Sanne

At first I wanna say welcome to you monique! And I'm glad you liked my tutuorial
greengrin.gif

The lipglasses from mac and the juicytubes from lancome are probably the best longlasting lipglosses. But I don't think there's a trick for applying lipgloss a certain way, as long as it's on your lips it must be right
greengrin.gif
lipglosses just don't hold all day, probably for 3 hours tops! if you really what a lipcolor that stays on for the whole day, you should try MAC pro longwear lipstick, or lipfinity from maxfactor
HTH