A Two-fer: Smokey and Golden Bronzey

Caderas

both of those look ultra gorgeous on you!! i especially love that smokey on you.. but just a smidge more than the bronzey one.
greengrin.gif

purrtykitty

Thank you!
heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
love both looks, especially the first one. could you tell me where you put which eseshadow? i wanna give this a try!

I put Zinc Zone on the lid and Raven against the lashes, and then just smudged it all over the lid as much as possible with a blender brush like the 217. Just a thin layer. Then, I put Print all over the lid with Gazette Grey in the crease and blended, layering a bit of Antique Silver Mica over Print and blending some more. I smudged a bit of Gazette Grey into the lower lashes. Then I highlighted with Vanilla, blending it down into Gazette Grey. I used Dazzlelight in the inner corner, blended a little into the Antique Silver Mica, and also blended a little under the lower lashes. Then, just a little more Raven at the lashline, softened with the blender brush and Feline to tightline and on the waterline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
I really like your looks, you can do smokey eyes so well! I just wish to see you smiling, I bet you have a beautiful smile!
smiles.gif

I will in a few more months! I have metal braces on right now...not very attractive. :/