A very colorful look.

Motoko Kusanagi

Hello, guys!!
It's my night off today, so I tried this very colorful look. I got inspired from a MAC face chart from the Strange Hibrid Collection.
Any comments, tips or critics, please let me know!

Face:
Cores e Brilhos Compact Powder
Contém 1g Concealer
Avon Beyond Color Tinted Face Glow
Avon Invisible Light Tinted Smoothing Gel
Contém 1g Cream Blush nº 3

Eyes:
Cores e Brilhos E/s: purple, pink, blue navy
Campelle e/s: yellow
Avon Mascara

Colorful1.jpg

Colorful2.jpg

Colorful3.jpg

Colorful4.jpg

Colorful5.jpg

Colorful6.jpg

Thanks for looking!!
thmbup.gif

frankie!

Wonderful colors and overall look!- however i'd suggest a bit more blending so there aren't such harsh lines, but that is just my opinion
smiles.gif

Motoko Kusanagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie!
Wonderful colors and overall look!- however i'd suggest a bit more blending so there aren't such harsh lines, but that is just my opinion
smiles.gif

You're right! But I didn't have time to blend the e/s. But thanks!

Sanayhs

I second the blending. It would make it look much more finished and polished. Also, I think black eyeliner would have helped everything to just... focus and pop. I would have used a slightly lighter lip colour, too, since the eyes are so bright.

Motoko Kusanagi

Thanks for the feedback, girls. I could have tried using eyeliner, it's true. At least in the waterline, I think...
I'm still a newbie, so, every comment or critic is very important to me!! Thanks!!

gore_mon_amour

Love the color combo, very creative indeed. Reminds me of "Strawberry Banana BubbleYum" bubble gum (ANYONE REMEMBER THAT?!?!)

My constructive .02?: as the others suggested: a bit o' blending, a slightly lighter color in the tearducts blended inward onto the lid. And perhaps a tight-line w/black on the upper lash line (which all of the aforementioned will allow you to keep the creativity intact, methinks).

Keep it up, girl!

Be Well,
Kaylee

greengrin.gif

blazeno.8

You know, if you're into brights, I think you can actually turn this into a really cute daytime look. All I would suggest is using a neutral color on the brow bone and restricting the pink-yellow to the lid and possibly slightly above the crease. Like the others said, polish it off with eyeliner and what not and you're good to go.

Dollheart

i love the colours on you ^_^
blending those eyeshadows would definately bring this look together as others have mentioned
smiles.gif

xlaniex

M.A.C. head.

We all started somewhere honey!

Two of the most important keys to make up artistry are color placement and blending. It's all about creativity so explore and experiment to your heart's content.

Latest posts