A very flattering letdown

Dani

I was at the MAC store today and I was getting rang up by one of my favorite artisits and we were chatting etc, and she said my eye makeup looked great. As I was leaving she ran out of the store and stopped me and asked if I wanted to MODEL FOR THE NAUGHTY NAUGHTICALS EVENT!!!!! She told me all I have to do is walk around in a Betsey Johnson dress (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I'd be paid in gratis makeup, and she liked my look. So I'm pretty much salivating at this point, but then she tells me the date, which happens to fall on the day of the most huge, important show my choirs ever done, it's the 20th anniversary show. It's pretty much unskippable, especially because I get a grant for being in it and the director can take it away and I need all the help I can get to pay for tuition. So I can't do it
ssad.gif

However, she did say she'd keep me in mind for other events
thmbup.gif
Still, DAMNIT! lol

Babylard

WOW dani, thats super awesome for you! There are tons of other MAC collections coming out. If not naughty nauticals, I'm sure there will another one you'll get called for
winks.gif

Congrats on the grant! Tuition is important, so I think you made the right decision. IT gets very expensive
ssad.gif

Brittni

Do they always just ask the customers to be models for it? O_O I need to start visiting my MAC counter more often! heehee

Congrats to you by the way! That's awesome!

newagetomatoz

Wow! That is such an incredible thing that happened to you! And I'm sorry about the whole double event thing! That is really sucky! Hopefully you can get the next event!!

purrtykitty

Aww, it's a shame the timing isn't better. But how awesome for you...there's bound to be some great collections in the second half of the year!

Dani

Aw thanks guys!!
And it was the Roosevelt Field Freestanding.
It's odd though, thir events are usually on Sundays. >_>.
I'm so going back there soon to talk to her again lol.

Ggxox

Omg wow, go you! Did you see the Betsey dress? I wonder which one it was. Sorry I'm a Betsey obsesso, hehe.

xoxo

Latest posts