• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

A Very Lashy Tutorial

Dark_Phoenix

Assets. I have 'em. They make lining my eyes impossible.

Not those assets you pervert!!!

Lashes. Anyways, I don't wanna use fakies (I'd look like a drag queen, lol) so I made a tutorial based on maximizing natural lashes.
(note: ignore my neck in these photos... I tried a self tanner and I have scarring on my neck. The two don't mix)

Begin with a blank face:
lashy_1713_002.jpg

Lashy_1721_026.jpg

Apply concealer where needed (Aveda Inner Light Concealer 2)

Lashy_1721_027.jpg

Blend/pat down (note: blended to death later)

Lashy_1721_028.jpg

Apply foundation (Aveda Inner Light Foundation 2)

Lashy_1721_029.jpg

Blend into hair and jawline until perfect

Lashy_1721_030.jpg

Apply eyeshadow base (HIP Eye Color Extender... it's almost clear)

Lashy_1721_031.jpg

Shadows used: Vanilla (2nd row to the right, 2nd), Petalescent (3rd row to the right, top) and Forgery (2nd row to the right, top)

Lashy_1721_032.jpg

Apply Vanilla to entire lid, Petalescent to Outer V, Forgery to Inner V

Lashy_1721_033.jpg

Should look like this

Lashy_1721_034.jpg

Use slanted Smashbox eyeliner brush to apply MAC Fluidline in Frostlite to waterline (fine/medium size line)

Lashy_1721_035.jpg

Looks like this

Lashy_1721_036.jpg

Apply Bobby Brown Gel Eyeliner in Cobalt Ink to lashline VERY VERY finely using a flat eyeliner brush (Stila 13s used here)

Lashy_1721_037.jpg

Looks like this

Lashy_1721_038.jpg

Lashy_1721_039.jpg

Curl lashes w/ Shu Uerma Eyelash Curler... hold for 15-20 seconds each... also! Make sure it alights with lashliner perfectly, or else you get funky creases:
Lashy_1721_040.jpg

Looks like:
Lashy_1721_041.jpg

Apply Maybelline Lash Discovery to lashes (one coat), and then wait five seconds and apply Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara (two coats):
Lashy_1721_042.jpg

Apply Nars blush in Orgasm... smile! Apply to apples of cheeks:
Lashy_1721_043.jpg

looks like:
Lashy_1721_044.jpg

Apply Mark LipInk in Pink Tease (it's a pink stain):
Lashy_1721_045.jpg

Apply MAC Lipglass in Bait (er... bad angle):
Lashy_1721_046.jpg

All done!!! Holding up bangs so you can see!
Lashy_1721_047.jpg

Lashy_1721_048.jpg

Lashy_1721_049.jpg

faifai

Again, your lashes are so beautiful and doe-like! I also like the lightness of the overall look, it makes the lashes stand out without looking like you're really "wearing makeup."

Scorpio

This is so pretty...I have a question for you though. I have long lashes too...how do you not get mascara on your lid?? I feel like an idiot everytime I have eyeshadow on I manage to mess it up with mascara!

Dark_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
This is so pretty...I have a question for you though. I have long lashes too...how do you not get mascara on your lid?? I feel like an idiot everytime I have eyeshadow on I manage to mess it up with mascara!

I look down as I apply it, my mirror is tilted so I can apply it easily this way.