a very purple sunrise? FOTD :)

Angelah

you all come up with such awesome titles and mine are just... boring
ssad.gif
hahaha. wellll this FOTD i wore to work and then out to dinner, hence the photos... i love purple and if i could, i'd wear it every single day of my life.

DSC01717.jpg

DSC01714.jpg

DSC01713.jpg

all are MAC products.

face--

moisturelush face cream
prep and prime skin
face & body foundation
studio stick foundation
peaches & dollymix blush
MSF natrual in light

eyes--

prep and prime eye
painterly paint pot
daisychain e/s
seedy pearl e/s
hepcat e/s
vibrant grape e/s
blacktrack fluidline
smolder eye kohl
fiber rich mascara
lashes #1, #20, & #36

lips--

prep and prime lip
myth l/s
illicit l/g

thanks for looking! xo
violet pigment

Perple1

I see why you'd wanna wear purple everyday! And you probably SHOULD! Love it! Is that your girlfriend makin' another appearance in your FOTD!?!?! So cute! LOVE the color combo. How are you liking Daisychain?

The_N

beautiful! what brush do you use to apply e/s on the lower eye area?

i love those pics of you and your girl together. awwe.
smiles.gif

Angelah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perple1
I see why you'd wanna wear purple everyday! And you probably SHOULD! Love it! Is that your girlfriend makin' another appearance in your FOTD!?!?! So cute! LOVE the color combo. How are you liking Daisychain?

Hehehehe I can't help but photograph her any chance I get
love.gif

I lovelovelove Daisychain. To be honest when I first played with it @ Update I wasn't thrilled but it makes an AMAZING brow highlighter. I take my 219 Pencil Brush and go crazy right under my brows.. its the perfect brush and color! Try it
smiles.gif

Angelah

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_N
beautiful! what brush do you use to apply e/s on the lower eye area?

i love those pics of you and your boy together. awwe.
smiles.gif

I use the 219 Pencil Brush most of the time.. it gives it a really smokey effect! I also use that brush for my brow highlight
winkiss.gif

Perple1

Oh, I think that i'm probably a bit too dark (C6) to carry that off Daisychain as a highlight... dunno. You inspire me tho! U N your girl tho, so cute! Keep posting, I love your FOTDs...one of these days I will show my face!

The_N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelah
I use the 219 Pencil Brush most of the time.. it gives it a really smokey effect! I also use that brush for my brow highlight
winkiss.gif

thanks!

i just read a post above that it's your girlfriend there. i apologize. let me edit real quick. you guys looks great together! teehehe.

Angelah

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_N
thanks!

i just read a post above that it's your girlfriend there. i apologize. let me edit real quick. you guys looks great together! teehehe.

It happens all the time, no worries
smiles.gif
She does look like a little boy in photos so I can't argue that. She is pretty girly in person though... has a squeakier voice than me which is pretty high up there hahaha.

The_N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelah
It happens all the time, no worries
smiles.gif
She does look like a little boy in photos so I can't argue that. She is pretty girly in person though... has a squeakier voice than me which is pretty high up there hahaha.

well, you both are hotties!