a Victoria Stiles copycat... alittle funky

LineausBH58

Stuff I used
NYX jumbo eye pencil-- Milk
MAC e/s-- White Frost
MAC e/s-- Vex (extreme highlight JUST under the eyebrows thing line)
MAC e/s-- Knight Divine(below that to just ABOVE the natural crease) note: this color was not what I wanted... it was too Blue toned! sooo
NYX e/s-- Charcoal Pearl over the Knight Divine (looked mor grey)
NYX e/s -- Black with 239 pointing down towards lid and PLACING just at crease to not go PASS the crease or when you blink the color will travel to the lid

I used White frost with a pencil shaped brush at the lower lash line. Then with a soft BLACK pencil just line at the LASH base do not come around the corner... then blend it softly.

For the lashes I just used the primer side of the Beauty Tubes(white) for my lashes!!!

No blush just a light Highlight
Mally's Sunkissed

Lips
Milan's Bella-tini with colorless setting powder to matte it out!

LineausBH58

can someone help me with resizing?!?!?! I used photobuck... resized it there applied changes and it's still almost LIFE SIZED!!! LOL so I know I'm doing something wrong!! Thanks

gildedangel

Try uploading the picture as "medium" or "large". It should come out right, that's how I do it! Pretty look btw!

TISH1124

after you resized did you click...."Replace Original" That is what will automatically make the one you resized change on the thread....Not "Save Changes"