A WEIRD situation... ADULT

tricky

So. My ex and I decided that we wanted to have sex in front of a stranger (we decided to do this while we were still together). We placed an ad on CL looking for a guy to watch us. A bunch of guys responded and we never followed up. Months later, we broke up and decided we needed to do this sooner than later (because he is moving, and yes we are still having sex). So I picked a guy out of the emails that seemed cute and nice (I'll call him G), emailed him, etc. Then my ex decides he doesnt want to do this afterall. I email G back and tell him I have to cancel. G responds and says maybe we could still fool around (meaning, we'd watch each other get off seperatly). In one email I said you are single, right (I assumed people responding to these ads would be single???)? He said yeah he was single. We went out on a date and got along well, and i thought he was super hot. He told me that for the holidays he was going to Canada with his ex girlfriend, that they had planned the trip, and then broken up, but were still going. He also metioned that one his exgirlfriends and him him had broken up and gotten back together and broken up about 4 times. I don't recall if this was the same exgirlfriend or a different exgirlfriend. So fast forward to the end of the night, so we said goodnight and went our seperate ways. I emailed and told I though he was attractive and that I wanted him to watch me still or that I wanted even more (heavily implying I wanted to haev sex with him). He emailed back and said that he would love to watch me touch myself, he made no mention of having sexing with me, so he asks me when I'm free to do this. I email him back and let him know.

Today on a whim I go on myspace and do a search for his name. It comes up and his status is "in a relationship". He had a girl as his second buddy within his top 8 and this girl was also in a relationship. There were two pics of him and this girl together in his photoalbum.
He had logged in today and she had logged in within the last couple weeks.

He doesn't even know that I know his last name. I googled his email address and one website came up that had his full name on it. That is the only way I was able to find him on myspace because the email address he uses to email me isn't the one that he has registered through myspace.

So... either they broke up really recently and haven't changed their status' (I'm guessing this is very unlikely) or he is NOT single. I'm going with not single. How do I handle the situation now? Just ignore him? Or should I actually say something like, you know, even though we wouldn't technically be having sex, that is still CHEATING. But I guess I can't call him out on it because then he'd know I was internet snooping on him (this might be shady thing for me to do but it's obviously a good thing to do, you can find info about people that way)??? Either way I am not going through with this.

Really, my question here is, call him out on it or ignore him?

Janice

Does his eligibility really matter to you? Are you looking to develop a relationship from the sexual encounter?

tricky

it does matter in that I don't want to the one that someone is cheating on another person with (this is just morally wrong to me) but i'm not interested in persuing a relationship with him or anyone right now.

ShugAvery2001

You make the rules right....

In this type of situation .. which is highly dangerous by the way.. you make the rules. if the guy has to be single then stick to that regardless if it's a random hook up or not.

And keep in mind.. it's really not about his so-called "girlfriend". It's about YOU. Don't you know anyone else who you know better to get it from. IN TIMES LIKE THESE YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO CAREFUL GIRL. Folks coming up missing and whatnot

**DISCLAIMER**
Although ShugAvery does not promote random hook-up. ShugAvery suggests no hooking up with strangers from the internet! If one must revert to indulging their animal lusts, ShugAvery suggest swingers clubs. They're safer! Go to an adult bookstore and ask around.

**DISCLAIMER PART II **
ShugAvery is not a swinger ... just has very colorful friends
smiles.gif

tricky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
You make the rules right....
**DISCLAIMER**
Although ShugAvery does not promote random hook-up. ShugAvery suggests no hooking up with strangers from the internet! If one must revert to animal desires, ShugAvery suggest swingers clubs. Go to an adult bookstore and ask around.

**DISCLAIMER PART II **
ShugAvery is not a swinger ... just has very colorful friends
smiles.gif

Hahaha I like your disclaimer... thanks for the advice.
smiles.gif

chocolategoddes

Wow! Would you mind if I took your situation and made it into a film or a novel?
jk

If things haven't gotten to serious, tell him you aren't interested in doing those things with him anymore and let everything be. You don't need to offer an explanation other than you're just not into having sex with him anymore.

Then look for another guy if you still want.

wifey806

ehhh this is so hard, cuz you can't trust myspace anyways. A bunch of my friends have "divorced" status (um, we're still in college) just to be vague and cute and funny. One has "married" cuz he's "married to the church" (no lie.. just really religious) lol. And some put "in a relationship" just so people don't bug 'em (u DID say he's hot, right?) heehee

If u were by BFF, i would tell you just to correspond with him more via email, trying to fish more info out of him... even ask if he has myspace and see how he reacts. Ultimately, the fact that red flags are going off ALREADY is a sign that you should probably keep your distance. If he *is* in a realtionship, he has no respect for his woman, but also, no respect for you sweetie.

be safe

pdtb050606

This sounds like a dangerous situation to put yourself in...I would def not correspond w/him anymore. Also the whole internet thing is kind of scary--watch out for yourself, people are crazy!

tricky

I emailed him and told that i'm going to have to cancel our plans (told him im still hung up over my ex) and didn't call him out on his relationship status or anything. this is the best way to go, i figure.

wifey806

^^^ i'm proud of you for putting yourself first! he'll always be a hot "what if" and that's good enough
smiles.gif

NutMeg

I think that's probably a wise move. If you're going to have casual sex you should lay down some rules, about your safety, your emotional wellbeing, etc, and never break them. Make sure you can handle the emotional and physical repercussions. Other than that, have fun.

tricky

He emailed me back already and said:

"Sorry to hear that. I was quite excited to hang out with you and hope someday you might change your mind because I am sure we could have a lot of fun. A parting gift is attached..."

And then he attached a picture of his back (no shirt on... VERY HOT if i do say so).

I can't believe how scummy people can be. You know, I am going through some weird stuff with my ex (we still have sex, we still love each other, still hang out, but he is moving in a week now). My ex is fully supportive of me going out and having sex with other people as am I to him and we've told each other everything regarding other people and haven't been sneaky at all. So, if the case with G was that he was in a weird situation with a girl, like the situation I am in with my ex, I would've considered doing this. But he didn't indicate anything like that to me. Shit shouldn't be so complicated for just a random hook up.

I am not going to respond to G.

sayah

I think you're doing the right thing there. Just keep on ignoring him and move on. I'm sure there are lots of interested guys.

abbey_08

i think you should ignore him. think of that girl. you could argue if hes gonna cheat hel do it anyway but dont be apart of hurting an innocent person.

Latest posts