a white/pink lipgloss

adela88

Does anyone know of a white/pink coloured lip-gloss, abit like the colour from ‘glaze’ from the sweetie cakes collection? (The pattern part)
I use bubbles lipstick a lot and would love to hear of a fairly enough pigmented gloss that is roughly the same colour.atm I just use a clear gloss with the white lip mix, but its abit messy.

YvetteJeannine

What about the Plushglasses? I can't think of the names off the top of my head right now, but if memory serves me, I do believe there are a few in the color(s) you're looking for....I know Cushy White is a pretty white...no pink in it, but that's easily remedied by adding a lil' something else in there (Dreamy L/G would be a good one)....I believe there are also some other white/pink type colors in the P/G line...And just your luck; the Curiositease collection has a Plushglass canister out....
smiles.gif

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*MAC Trifle lipglass is white with pink pearl...it's really pretty!! Bountiful plushglass looks pink in the tube, but it's more of an opalescent whitish pink; sheer, but pearly.
winks.gif
*~*

Latest posts