A wild striped kitty...

Daligani

ohboy.gif
I sooo suck at coming up with thread titles haha

I finally broke down and bought some UDPP and used it for the first time today. My question is.. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T SOMEONE TALK ME INTO THIS SOONER?!?! I'm in love with this stuff!!

Today's EOTD..

100_1577.jpg

100_1672.jpg

100_1642.jpg

And the FOTD (in natural light)..

100_1636.jpg

100_1554.jpg

I used..

Face:
Fyrinnae Superpower mineral foundation in Pyrite
Covergirl concealer stick
Bare Escentuals - Glee

Eyes:
MAC Espresso e/s on brows
UDPP
BE Wild Woman Debra
BE Here Kitty
Fyrinnae Angel's tale
BE Cultured Pearl
MAC blacktrack f/l
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in blackest black

Almay Lip Vitality 01

greengrin.gif

Kim.

You're so gorgeous and I love your brows *so jealous* what's that purple colour on your lid? I have to have it.

Daligani

Thanks a bunch, ladies!!!!
heart.gif

Yep, UDPP is well worth the money! If you don't own it already, I really do recommend it. I had to order it online off the UD website because there are no stores anywhere near me that carry it.
th_confused_new.gif
I ended up paying $5 for shipping for this little bitty tube, but I'll still do it again when I run out!

I tried it on my arm last night with almost every eyeshadow that I own and it worked great with all of the brands I own.. MAC, Bare Escentuals, Fyrinnae (it made these show up really well when a few of them never would for me even with a shadestick or MAC pain underneath), and also a couple CG quads. Good stuff!!

Kim.. The purple-ish color is Bare Escentuals Here Kitty glimmer. It's one of my absolute favorite glimmers from BE!!!

Daligani

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
I can't see the pictures.
ssad.gif

Photobucket is being an asshat today, soooo I uploaded them to Specktra and changed the links, so everyone should be able to see them now
greengrin.gif

hotpink1326

You are so beautiful!!! I miss your posts & was glad to find one on here today! This look is awesome on you!!! Your blending and liner are both perfect!!!!

Latest posts