Aaliyah's DAINESE Motorcycle suit... I NEED TO KNOW!!

stacey

Hey all,

It's been bugging me for the longest time but I'm trying to find out what motorcycle suit Aaliyah (RIP) is wearing in "More Than A Woman". I'm trying to find that exact body suit but I have no clue.

Pictures, any info would help.

Thanks in advance.

IslandGirl77

Here is the Dainese site...

http://www.dainese.com/eng/coll_mot.asp

They had one that looked similar. And here is a pic of her with the suit from the video...

aaliyah.jpg

stacey

Yea, that suit is really nice. Thanks for the still, I couldn't find it anywhere. But my husband and I are going to have to go up to the Dainese Store in Costa Mesa and see if they can even find that, or if it's discontinuted. It's beautiful.

If worst comes to worst I'll get the white suit they have now for women.
smiles.gif

stacey

I already figured that. If anything I'd probally have to look on EBay or just check with Dainese to see if they have it *crosses fingers*.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
That video was made back in 2002, don't know if that helps.

I thought she died in 2001...

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I only remember because it was my first time to London and It was All over the place when she died! She died in a plane crash , right? she was so pretty.

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
I only remember because it was my first time to London and It was All over the place when she died! She died in a plane crash , right? she was so pretty.

Yes she did, her and some of her crew. Very sad, she was young.

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK

i was on holiday when she died so sad.. she looked hot in the video thou!! such a pretty young girl

R.I.P

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlaur
It MIGHT have been made custom-made for her/the video. Which doesn't help at all, I know...

Either way, even if it's an old model, it'll be hard to find.