ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas

LuckyGirl3513

Has anyone been watching the countdown? I know its a little early but i just cant help but start getting excited for Christmas
tong.gif

beautifulxface

I used to love this but I just found out that they aren't going to be airing the Rankin and Bass movies. =( I loved those!

Rudolph the Red-nosed reindeer and Santa Claus is comin' to town. Nope. They pulled it. I'm pretty bummed now.

I may watch it, if they have something interesting.

LuckyGirl3513

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxface
I used to love this but I just found out that they aren't going to be airing the Rankin and Bass movies. =( I loved those!

Rudolph the Red-nosed reindeer and Santa Claus is comin' to town. Nope. They pulled it. I'm pretty bummed now.

Not true! They are airing some Rankin Bass movies! if you print this schedule it will show you the schedule for actual 25 Days, not just the countdown and you'll see them on there! Never fear!

Yay, im excited about watching Christmas movies this weekend.. They're airing Charlie Brown movies...def some of my favs!

beautifulxface

Whaaaaat. Oh goodness. I guess I was misinformed.

I shouldn't pay attention to all of the sh*t I read on the internet. LOL.

Well, that's great!

LuckyGirl3513

I know! I love them too so i would also be upset if they took them off the schedule..

Has anyone ever seen the Pixar Short Films? Apparently they're reallllly cute.. They're airing tonight on ABC Family for the first time ever on TV

LuckyGirl3513

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxface

Hey guess what?!?!? Sants Claus is Comin To Town is coming on ABC Family at 5 on Saturday! And before that they are showing some more amazing classics: Year Without Santa Claus AND Miser Brothers Christmas..

YAY, that'll definitely put me in the spirit!

LuckyGirl3513

Oo oo and they are gonna show an exclusive clip of Toy Story 3 during The Incredibles on Sunday! yay, so excited about that movie..

Latest posts