abercrombie & fitch perfume?

zwfan

anybody ever tried that?
rofl.gif

MACActress

I have, but it was the old one. I believe it's dc'd now, but I got it for about $5 a bottle so it was an awesome deal. While I don't hate the smell, I much prefer Hollister perfumes, and their colognes lol. I really want Drift, it smells amazing. All of my friends seem to like it though.

M.A.C*Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwfan
anybody ever tried that?
rofl.gif

:hump:YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
eyelove.gif

MY HUSBAND AND I USE THE ONES ON THE KIDS SIDE CUZ THEIR LIGHT AND SMELL GOOD AND THEIR ONLY 20 BUCKS!!!!!
AND A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY
th_worship.gif

WE LOVE THEM I SHOP FOR CLOTHES FOR MY DAUGHTER AND MY HUBBY AND I GET THE PARFUME & COLOGNE:blush...lol....AND THEY LOOK AT US LIKE WHERES UR SON CUZ WE BUY THE COLOGNE AND WE HAVE MY DAUGHTER SO NO CRAZY LOOKS WHEN WE PICK UP THE PARFUME
yahoo.gif
.......LOL
rofl.gif

I RECOMEND IT TO ANYONE AND EVRYONE ::thumbsup: I MEAN THEIR ALL GREAT BUT THE KIDS ONE IS MORE OF A CLEAN FRESH JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER SCENT AND THE SCENT LASTS A LONG TIME ...

I GUESS I JUST LIKE THEM CUZ THEIR NOT AS STRONG AS THE ONES THEY HAVE ON THE TEEN/ADULT SIDE..

AHHH:loveya:ABERCROMBIE :loveya:

OK ENOUGH OF MY RAMBLING TAKE CARE HOPE THAT HELPED ...LOL
type.gif
wavey.gif

M.A.C*Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACActress
I have, but it was the old one. I believe it's dc'd now, but I got it for about $5 a bottle so it was an awesome deal. While I don't hate the smell, I much prefer Hollister perfumes, and their colognes lol. I really want Drift, it smells amazing. All of my friends seem to like it though.

GOOD THING U SAID HOLLISTER I NEED TO GO CHECK THEM OUT
lol.gif

I WAS TOLD THEY WERE GOOD BUT HAVENT HAD THE TIME SAW THEM ONLINE AND WAS LIKE ILL GO TOMARROW BUT EVERY TIME I TRY TO GO IM SIDE TRACKED BY MAC
eyelove.gif
!!!!!!!!
Ugggh!
so hopfuly soon ill go ok maybe ill wait till after i get the LURE collection...lmao see what i mean! damnit!
rofl.gif

LinzBelle

yes, my sister loves it. She's mad now that it's discontinued. I'm sure I can find it on the internet somewhere

k_im

wish i did..
bought a shirt from there that smelled so nice & couldn't figure out the fragrance because it didn't match any of the ones they're currently selling.

i'm glad i snagged a bottle of hollister off ebay for cheap right after it was d/c'd because now both hollister and a&f fragrances are ridiculously inflated on there..

MACActress

Hollister & Abercrombie both spray cologne on their clothes and in the store. Usually it's the most current.

Which perfume did you buy off ebay?

User34

I don't know what they have in the store ( never been in any of those...GASP!) BUT.... everytime i pass by it I always walk a lil' slower cuz it smells really good.

k_im

Quote:
Hollister & Abercrombie both spray cologne on their clothes and in the store. Usually it's the most current.

Which perfume did you buy off ebay?

really? the shirt i got during the summer and when i came back, i tried to see if any of their fragrances matched but it didn't seem to.

i got the original hollister off ebay.. it was a unisex one and i think i got it for around 20 for the big bottle. maybe the sellers are running low on inventory, because the prices have skyrocketed since.

Katura

I have A&F 8 for women...I don't wear it often, but I like it. It's sweet smelling...but I don't like to walk around smelling like 500 thousand other people...'haha

MACActress

Yep =) I used to belong to a ton of Hollister/Abercrombie communities on lj and they say they spray the store with the men's cologne. I believe A&F is using Fierce right now, and Hollister is using Jake.

I never knew they made a unisex one, that musta been a while ago =)

Katura

As funny as it is...I love how Feirce smells....My boyfriend has it.

I think it smells amazing on him. yum

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Yep =) I used to belong to a ton of Hollister/Abercrombie communities on lj and they say they spray the store with the men's cologne. I believe A&F is using Fierce right now, and Hollister is using Jake.

I never knew they made a unisex one, that musta been a while ago =)

Yeah, I would go in Hollister for more than 10 minutes if the smell wasn't so strong, it gives me headaches. I have this 'snatch, pay, run' method going on..

vgarcia

I HATE how it smells. everyone uses it and u can smell an abercrombie store a mile. but i must say, i used to like it...its just kinda old

k_im

haha, i must be an oddball. when i walk by the store i walk a little slower cause it smells awesome to me.. that is, if i don't go in & buy something
tong.gif

Tinkerbell9245

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_im
really? the shirt i got during the summer and when i came back, i tried to see if any of their fragrances matched but it didn't seem to.

i got the original hollister off ebay.. it was a unisex one and i think i got it for around 20 for the big bottle. maybe the sellers are running low on inventory, because the prices have skyrocketed since.

I have the same problem! All my shirts would smell so good, but I can't seem to figure out which fragrance it was that was sprayed on them.

Femme

I have the classic one, it's okay..nothing special.

but the mens one..omg iits loveee.

Katja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_MAC
Yeah, I would go in Hollister for more than 10 minutes if the smell wasn't so strong, it gives me headaches. I have this 'snatch, pay, run' method going on..

I have the exact same thing except it's moreso because of the loud ass music. It's so freakin' loud, I get a headache in like 5 seconds. And it's not like 'good loud', it's like awful music loud. So I understand your pain. I haven't shopped at Hollister in 2.5 years. I've outgrown their style, too.

I got an Abercrombie GC for Christmas, so I was in their the other day, and I sprayed their '8' perfume on, and I quite liked it. My friend, Bob, said later that night, "It smells like girls."
lol.gif