about buying MAC products in shops

xBubblegum

Hey ladies! Just signed up to the forums and I have a question about buying MAC products in their shops.

I've bought stuff from there before (foundation, brush, strobe cream) but that was coz I had a list and a MUA helped me out (after trying on the products), she handed me the products so all I had to do was check out after that.

So now the question is.. what do I do if I don't need to try the products on and just want to buy it straight away? Go straight to the counter and ask there or still ask a MUA for it?

Sorry for asking such a newbie question, I really don't want to annoy the MUA or waste their time!

Thank you!!!
greengrin.gif

p.s. if this is in the wrong section, sorry!

Boasorte

yes just go up to them say " hi I am looking for _____" and they will get it for you
usually when you walk in the MAC stores someone will greet you right away anyway, and let it b known then <3 <3

chynegal

i just tell the what i want all the time when i go in there. i know there usually busy so i wait for a MAU to ask me if i need anything and i just tell her what i want. its fast and easy

gildedangel

I do that all the time! I just wait for an MA to ask if I need anything or I go up to one if they are not busy, I give them my list, they fetch it, and I pay for it. It's that easy!
smiles.gif