• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

About Face: Roaring

aziajs

Ok! I don't even remember the last time I was nervous about posting something online. I wasn't even nervous about my first blog posts. But I am nervous now. I need to work on the lighting and the backdrop but that will come. If you want to see pics and a face chart for the look click the link to my blog in my signature. Enjoy!

YouTube - About Face: Roaring

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
Wow, very impressive. Are you a graphic designer? Thanks for posting.

Thank you.
smiles.gif

Nope. I'm not a professional graphic designer but I do dabble in it. I was thinking about going to school for it for a moment, though.

TISH1124

OMG!!!! Vogue strike a Pose!! You better WORK!!! That is one of the best tuts ...I love how you designed it.....The look was HOT

Latest posts