About jobs in disney

Urbana

Hi!! i was wondering about how to get a job is disneyland...
in eurodisney (paris, france) they hire people from different countrys in europe to work there for the season and they give the employees a shared flat and when the season is over they go home. also in spain they do it with port aventura... someone of you knows something about this? i would love to go just for a few months, work and try, it must be a really good experience

thank you girls!!
th_DANCE.gif

pink_lily002

Check out their website to see job openings and what the process is for getting hired. I've had a number of friends do an internship at a resort, and a good family friend also works as the general manager at one of the resort hotels in Orlando. I couldn't find a specific site for Spain and Europe, but you can view pretty much any job opening with Disney at their jobs site:

Walt Disney World Career Opportunities

pink_lily002

Also, yes, it is a GREAT experience. I wish I'd been able to do an internship at one of the resorts but I worked my way through school and couldn't take a whole semester off from work to do it. Everyone I know who's worked for Disney has absolutely loved it and barely had anything to complain about! Let us know if things work out!

MAC_Pixie04

If you're a student they have great student programs. A friend of mine just completed one and she had a blast. Depending on your course of study you can get up to a year's college credits for participating, and the jobs are wage-paid as well.