??? about MAC lipsticks>>>Quite cute, Fresh amore, Blooming lovely...etc...

LARAELYSE

What lipliner do you all use with these lippies? there has to be one out there somewhere!!! HELP!!!
heart2.gif

liba

What lipliner do you all use with these lippies? there has to be one out there somewhere!!! HELP!!!
heart2.gif
I honestly don't use lip liner much with any of them, but when I do, I get good results with Naked and In Synch. For Fresh Amour, Hip 'n Happy would work well and Just Wonderful ought to be good for Blooming Lovely.

'Hope this helps.

LARAELYSE

THANK YOU Liba!!!
flower.gif

I do have those liners... & will try them! I am just really wanting a liner to perfectly match that lite lavender color! I love this color so much! I realize not many would want a liner in this color... but I would looove it!

liba

THANK YOU Liba!!!
flower.gif

I do have those liners... & will try them! I am just really wanting a liner to perfectly match that lite lavender color! I love this color so much! I realize not many would want a liner in this color... but I would looove it!
I'm guessing the next time MAC does LE lip pencils, there will be a pale lavender color, with the tons of awesome lavender shades they've been coming out with. Your wish will come true!!
cheerleader.gif