?? about Nordstroms Tailormade collection..

maryb74

I know this doesn't come out til July, and I know the names of the colors, but I didn't know if anyone knew what colors were in the eyeshadow collections? Like browns, blues, etc..? Was thinking of getting it as a gift for a friend, but wanted to make sure.. Thanks...

hp11989

Look under Color Stories (on the top navigation bar) on the home page and click on Tailor Made to see the colors in the eye and lip palettes :)

maryb74

Thanks...I checked it out, but I didn't see a picture, I saw the names of the colors. I just wondered if anyone new like what shades were going to be in them.. But thanks for you help anyway..

mac_obsession

If you use the search function and look for tailormade, you should get the threads originally posted on the collection. I think I recall some descriptions of the colors in there
smiles.gif

HTH!

Celina

I saw this on MUA for the cool one, I hope it's accurate
smiles.gif

Swish, Print, Summerweight (dirty white pink with white frost) Printemps (light dirty mauve) Tailored (denim blue with blue frost) and Well Finished (light lavender frost)

vicuna1

So, to complete the descriptions (I'm a dork about this, but I need it to be complete for myself!) is:

Swish- soft bright pink with icy metallic shimmer
Print- muted grey flecked with shimmer
Summerweight- dirty white pink with white frost
Printemps- light dirty mauve
Tailored- denim blue with blue frost
Well Finished- light lavender frost

ishtarchick

Bummer.... those are really cool colors too bad I can't wear cools.... seems like I'll only be getting the warm one.

ishtarchick

warm palette!!! I'm gonna quote hair from MUA here, this was her post & I came across it looking for info on tailormade
Quote:
Finally some information on Tailormade (coming in july to nordies and Bay) ( )
Here we go:

The warm palette is the bomb this time.

Remember jewell palette, how popular?

Anyway, it has vex, honesty, classic white, a brown satin, a haux-like colour which apparently looks at bit like star violet as well, a dark green colour (sort of a cross between humid and velvet moss)

that was the warm shadow palette, go to specktra.net to get official names

The cool palette: has swish, print and 3 other greys and are light to medium. There is also a medium dark royal blue (think contrast but brighter).

Also, about brushes. They are

black. They come in square bags. packaging is cloth with black patent around it. Cloth (black and white pinstripe).
Linda

[/b]

She also said that the brushes are in a case that look like a CD case
greengrin.gif

& I believe wiffa1155 has also seen pics of the collection, so maybe she can fill us in???
greengrin.gif
I'm dying to get those brush sets!

user2

ishtarchick said:
warm palette!!! I'm gonna quote hair from MUA here, this was her post & I came across it looking for info on tailormade
Quote:
Finally some information on Tailormade (coming in july to nordies and Bay) ( )
Here we go:

The warm palette is the bomb this time.

Remember jewell palette, how popular?

Anyway, it has vex, honesty, classic white, a brown satin, a haux-like colour which apparently looks at bit like star violet as well, a dark green colour (sort of a cross between humid and velvet moss)

that was the warm shadow palette, go to specktra.net to get official names

Enough description?
lol.gif

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicuna1
So, to complete the descriptions (I'm a dork about this, but I need it to be complete for myself!) is:

Swish- soft bright pink with icy metallic shimmer
Print- muted grey flecked with shimmer
Summerweight- dirty white pink with white frost
Printemps- light dirty mauve
Tailored- denim blue with blue frost
Well Finished- light lavender frost

I am for sure getting the cool palette. Denim blue nuff said. :p
I was really excited about the brush sets but now that I've heard that they aren't that great of quality I think I'm just gonna save and start getting the full size ones.

ishtarchick

NEW INFO (FROM MUA member bathaddict)
BRUSH SETS $46

Glen Plaid bag: 129se,219se,239se,266se,316se
Check bag: 129se,219se,239se,266se,316se
Herringbone bag: 129se,219se,239se,266se,316se
Pinstripe bag: 168se,190se,194se,252se,212se

PALETTES $33
6cool eyes
ssad.gif
Glen Plaid compact) Swish, Print, Summerweight(L), Printemps(V), Tailored(VP), Well-Finished(L).
6Warm eyes: (Check Compact) Honesty, Vex, Woman of Means(VP), French Cuff(L), Classic White(F), Boutique Brown(S).
6Cool lips: (pinstrip) Sweetie, Syrup, Primped up, Fashion card, Silhouette, Dressing Room.
6 warm lips: (Herringbone) O, Fresh Moroccan, Haute Profile, Faddish, Fastidious, Tortoiseshell.

LIPGLASSES $14
Lipglass: (checkerd) Taupe Notch, Check Please, Pinking Sheer, Nouveau Riche.

iRIDESCENT POWDERS $19.50
Iridescent Pwd pressed:
Coupe D' Chic- Light pink with gold pearl
Buffed & Polished: Caramel Brown with gold Pearl

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarchick
NEW INFO (FROM MUA member bathaddict)
BRUSH SETS $46

Glen Plaid bag: 129se,219se,239se,266se,316se
Check bag: 129se,219se,239se,266se,316se
Herringbone bag: 129se,219se,239se,266se,316se
Pinstripe bag: 168se,190se,194se,252se,212se

PALETTES $33
6cool eyes
ssad.gif
Glen Plaid compact) Swish, Print, Summerweight(L), Printemps(V), Tailored(VP), Well-Finished(L).
6Warm eyes: (Check Compact) Honesty, Vex, Woman of Means(VP), French Cuff(L), Classic White(F), Boutique Brown(S).
6Cool lips: (pinstrip) Sweetie, Syrup, Primped up, Fashion card, Silhouette, Dressing Room.
6 warm lips: (Herringbone) O, Fresh Moroccan, Haute Profile, Faddish, Fastidious, Tortoiseshell.

LIPGLASSES $14
Lipglass: (checkerd) Taupe Notch, Check Please, Pinking Sheer, Nouveau Riche.

iRIDESCENT POWDERS $19.50
Iridescent Pwd pressed:
Coupe D' Chic- Light pink with gold pearl
Buffed & Polished: Caramel Brown with gold Pearl

I didn't know they were getting other stuff with this collection I thought it was just the palettes and brush sets. I can't wait to see the checkered l/s they'll prob be sooooooo cute. Thanks for posting! :p