about selling items

Femme Noir

Hi everyone. I was wondering how to go about selling items... Do people send you the money first, or you send the items first or how does that all go?

Shimmer

generally I use paypal and ask them to pay through paypal and then print the label through PP then ship them the product with DC.

Wattage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femme Noir
Hi everyone. I was wondering how to go about selling items... Do people send you the money first, or you send the items first or how does that all go?

Usually, if I am the seller, people pay me first, and then I send the item. It has been this way for everything I have done that requires cash payment - whether I am the seller or the buyer.

With swaps, it's a little more work to figure out. Usually some negotiation between the two parties as well as taking into account the swappers' relative feedback.

HTH
smiles.gif

Janice

If you're selling items then I strongly suggest the money transaction is handled first through paypal then the goods are shipped. Paypal has made this easier too, by allowing you print postage from your paypal account w/ free eDC.

Latest posts