About to B2M again..

MAC_mallory

I have 6 empties again, but don't know what to get!
the last two times I got the lip treatment, and Pervette -glaze lip stick.

what are some of your favorite lip stick colors?
I love pale pinks! but also want to try something crazy, maybe even a pretty red..

any suggestions?

MACATTAK

Angel, Snob, Russian Red are good. The last time I did my B2M I got some Slimshines
smiles.gif

foxyqt

i third Angel <3 such a pretty color.. Plink! & Bombshell are nice pinks too. i really like coral/peach colors so Ramblin Rose, Jest & See Sheer are nice..

MAC_mallory

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Angel, Snob, Russian Red are good. The last time I did my B2M I got some Slimshines
smiles.gif

Crazy... Angel, Snob, and Russian Red ended up being my top 3.

I was going to get Angel, because it looked lovely on me, but I ended up getting Russian Red.
I know I'll never end up wearing it, but it was way too fun not to get.
smiles.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_mallory
Crazy... Angel, Snob, and Russian Red ended up being my top 3.

I was going to get Angel, because it looked lovely on me, but I ended up getting Russian Red.
I know I'll never end up wearing it, but it was way too fun not to get.
smiles.gif

Russian Red is truly fantastic. Hopefully you'll wear it some time!
smiles.gif

MAC_mallory

I think I should get a nice gloss to layer over it, or something, because it kind of makes me look like a clown =/

Sanayhs

Have you tried applying it with a lip brush? That way you can have more control over how much you apply and get a softer colour. *nods*

pratbc

I also agree that Russian Red is an amazing, bold color. Here is what I do with it in order to not look like a "clown". I first line my lips with Burgundy lip liner. Then, I apply Russian Red with a lip brush. Finally, I apply a coat of clear lipglass over the lipstick.
Hope this helps!

MAC_mallory

I completely forgot until the other day that I had the MAC #228 brush. it was perfect. thanks for the info, though.
smiles.gif

I'm getting angel next. yay.

Latest posts