Absolute best frizz products for fine hair? :P

user3

I can't stress these lovely products enough
smiles.gif

Redken Heat glide! I also rec their OutShine anti-frizz polishing milk. For extra shine and tame finish off with a spray of Vinyl Glam mega shine spray.

You should also try their Smooth Down shampoo and conditioner. Great stuff!

If you can't affored Redken try L'Oreal Vive Smooth intense line.

Shawna

If you can find it, bumble and bumble makes a frizz gloss called de-frizz which is great as a finishing product, and I seriously love all the Rusk Str8 line. You'd never know I flat-ironed my hair on a regular basis. I too have really really fine hair. It isn't long, it's all choppy and textured, but the results are the same. When I did have long hair, the rusk was the only products that would tame my frizzies even on the wet coast. I see you live in BC too, so you probably have the same problem with moisture. Good luck.

Pink_minx

I use a citre shine illuminator I been using it for a year it makes my hair extra shiny and soft and I have less frizzies when I use it. Its only like 3 bucks at the most or less I dont remember Im almost done with the bottle. You should give it a try its really cheap and if it doesnt work you wont have to worry about it cause you only spent a couple bucks on it!

asteffey

my fave is frederick fekhai finishing polish. it can run into the $30s. a cheaper alternative that is on the same level as FF is bed head's girl toys. its something like $13 and it will make your hair shimmer.

so_siqqq

I like ARTec's Shine and Frizz Repair and Redken's Heat Glide which doubles as a heat protector and frizz control.

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
smiles.gif

Redken Heat glide! I also rec their OutShine anti-frizz polishing milk. For extra shine and tame finish off with a spray of Vinyl Glam mega shine spray.

Lol! I'm using the Heat Glide right now. This is an absolute staple for when I straighten my hair! I also like to use their spray starch to make sure my hair stays straightttt!

disenchanted

I have really fine hair and I've tried all the anti frizz products available out there. The best one that I have found is the Frederick Fekkai (know that isn't spelled right) glossing cream. It isn't cheap, but it's a great product and worth it. You can get it at Sephora or Nordstrom's

mskttn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootyliciousx
have u tried bio silk

Second this. Biosilk is great.

lovemichelle

Biosilk is so old school now that I won't even touch it. I mentioned this product in another thread, but I like it for frizz. Extreme Shine Spray from Wal-Mart. Also try using Infusium 23's new shampoo and conditioner that helps combat frizz. I also like Aussies Leave in + Frizz Control Cream.

Bootyliciousx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
smiles.gif

The Redken heat Glide has wax in it can this cause more damage and buildup in longterm use?

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootyliciousx
have u tried bio silk

chi iron is really good- it heats up fast- makes the hair super straight

I agree. Use the Chi Turbo flat iron and then finish it off with a tiny amount of biosilk.