Accessories Re-launched on maccosmetics.com

lsperry

From the website:
Quote:
The M•A•C accessory line re-launches with added features and a new streamlined look. Essentials include Sponges, Puffs, Sharpeners, Tweezers, Kit bottles and Jars. For pros who prefer our one-use items, we've made them easy to spot: they're black.

Do the Stackable Travel Jars have the MAC logo on the top/lid? [Pack of four empty stackable jars and two screw-on caps. US$5.00.] Or, for that matter, do any of the containers have the MAC logo on them?

Look at this glitch -- MAKEUP Tools: Cotton Swabs/Disposable - Cotons-tiges à double bout arrondi pour faciliter l’estompage. Paquet de 60 bâtonnets noirs. US$5.00

I know it was discussed in this thread, but I was hoping they would include the blush and eyeshadow palettes in the accessories line and place them on the website. I have to call the 1-800# to place my order.
http://specktra.net/f165/mac-accesso...-revamp-82055/

thelove4tequila

I know the older accesories did have the logo on the side of each stackable jar. I'm pretty sure the new line of accesories will also have the MAC logo.

makeupwhore54

Im pretty sure they would have the tops. I mean it would be really silly if there isnt.I didnt know they were out yet, thanks for making the post!

tiramisu

I second the thanks!! I am really excited about these for some stupid reason.. what a perfect idea for traveling for the MAC-afflicted... we must have our logo'ed travel containers LOL
That, and the price is reasonable...wheeee!!!
choochoo.gif

lipshock

We set up our accessory stand last night. Oh dear, we are just waiting for the day some kid comes crashing into it and knocking it over but moving on, from what I remember the jars do not have the MAC logo on them ... just on the little baggie they are in. Don't quote me though .. I'm going to check when I go into tomorrow.
smiles.gif

We already have our favourites of the re-launch.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
We already have our favourites of the re-launch.

What? Are you going to post some swatches soon?

Please?

redambition

lsperry - the new accessories are up on the MAC US website if you want to check them out
smiles.gif

I am loving the travel containers! hopefully we get them at counters over here.

V2LUCKY

I was excited for the travel jars too for some reason, but the bad news is that the empty pigment jars are now gone! Grrr!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
I am loving the travel containers! hopefully we get them at counters over here.

only the 2-pack of 2oz. travel bottles will be at counters. all other bottles and jars are at stores only.

Bernadette

I un-packed the stuff last week and I don't remember the jars or bottles haivng logos on them. I'm also not looking forward to putting them out where people can grab what they want. Knowing how many testers we have disappear and my location I can only imagine how this will go.
I am exited that the new sharpeners are actually supposed to stay closed though! I'm buying a new large and small one on fri.

knoxydoll

Sorry for the bump.
But I just wanted to share my love for the stackable jars. Both the stackable and the unstackable ones have the MAC logo on the lid. I've put samples of most (don't have enough jars yet) of my pigments into the stackable ones because it just makes my life more organized, as well as makes travelling a lot easier since two jars is the same size as on pigment container.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
Both the stackable and the unstackable ones have the MAC logo on the lid.

I, too, was so happy when I got mine and saw that they had the logo on the lid...I love these and the 1 oz jars. They seemingly are very popular because since they were launced they've been "temporarily out of stock" most of the time.

musicislove05

i bought the stackable jars too for paint pots. i watched enkore on youtube and he said you put some in a jar, the whole jar wont dry out so fast

Meryl

I ignored this the first time I saw the display, but after reading here, I'm going to check it out.

Latest posts