Accessorize's new cosmetics line

kissmypinkstar

Have any of you tried any of the products from the new cosmetics line at Accessorize? The whole range looks absolutely gorgeous!

I ordered 7 products the other day because they have free delivery on at the moment. I've only tried a couple of the items out since I got them this morning, but so far I'm extremely impressed!

Some of the eyeshadows and blushes are very similar to MAC mineralize products. The pigmentation seems to be pretty good and the colour range is impressive.

I've also got one of the nailpolishes which is a kind of bronze/pink duochrome. It looks beautiful in the bottle, i just hope it looks as good on my nails!

Most of the items are around the £4 range so it's very affordable.

What are your thoughts?

Hilde

Oh I didn't know that. I'll have to check that out. I wonder how they can fit more into their tiny stores.

kissmypinkstar

Oh I didn't know that. I'll have to check that out. I wonder how they can fit more into their tiny stores.

I wondered that too, my local accessorize is tiny!

They've got the full range online, though
smiles.gif

LisaOrestea

I have a blush and a few nail polishes but I have tried the eyeshadows too.

I am genuinely really impressed. The nail polishes are amazing (especially the glittery ones that are displayed in boxes!)

I actually prefer the blushers to the mac mineralize ones, they don't emphasise pores as much. I wish they had a larger range of colours though.

I quite liked the eyeshadow that I tried but I don't think I would buy any (simply because I have SO many eyeshadows already and I didn't see anything in the range that would be unique in my collection.) If I were to get one though, it would be the white/goldy highlight shade because it really is a very pretty colour (very similar to MAC's vanilla.)

Channingx

I recently bought one of their lip glosses, pretty sparkly but fairly nice. I have to say though, I'm just a complete sucker for the cute packaging! But the prices are really cheap even for a drugstore brand so my finances aren't in too bad of a shape ;D I'm definitely going to go back to check out their nail polishes and merged eyeshadows.

thebeautybible

I hadn't tried any of superdrug makeup so I decided to pick up a few items (I could have bought more but I reigned myself in... for now) to see what I really thought about the products. The colour ranges are really pretty and the packaging is sweet but feels nice and sturdy.

dscf5904k.jpg
61353321.jpg
dscf5932.jpg
22313673.jpg

This bronzer is so pretty, well all the products look super pretty! It is the 2nd lightest of the 4 shades. The darker ones seemed a tad too warm and orangey for my skin. It has some gold shimmer through it which gives a really nice glow to the skin. A really lovely bronzer to warm up the skin but looks quite natural and glowy, not too dark! Perfect! And you get a whopping 12.5g for just £7.00!

91516163.jpg
dscf5955a.jpg
63250037.jpg
I'm going to say it again... this is soooo pretty! Look at that colour! Its gorgeous. I'm not sure how many blushers there was but this one really stood out to me. The light baby pink gives the cutest glow to the cheeks but doesn't give too much colour to my skin tone. It has some lilic and gold veining through it which gives it a different dimension. Depending on your skin tone it could either be used as a lovely glowy highlight or for very pale skins, a gorgeous blush. When I used this I used it over my cheek for a pretty glow then a tiny bit of another blush just on the apples of my cheeks for a little more colour. The products are all amazing sizes with this blush being 8g for £5.50!
38463090.jpg
dscf5987s.jpg
90211351.jpg
There were quite a number of shadows I wanted to take home with me but chose this one to try first because it looked the most unique. All of the colours I swatched seemed very pigmented and soft. This particular colour looked very unique in the pan and swatched on my hand, although when I used it on my eye it was a little more sheer and less unique but still very pretty. It is a purpley, silvery metallic taupe. You get 2.5g for £4.00 ... I think the price justifies me buying more, dont you?
13392029.jpg
40484289.jpg
And lastly I picked up a nail polish. Again they had a number of gorgeous colours to choose from. I choose this because it was a pretty glitter I could wear over my nudes for work to make them a bit more... me!

Overall I would recommend all of the Accessorize products I have tried. They are good quality for fantastic prices! And, they have such a fantastic and exiting range of colours and textures, which is why I am defo going to need to try out more from the range..

Latest posts