Accidental Haul :)

sgr2008

Hello :)

I took my afternoon off to compensate for my overtime at the office, it was sooo hot today !
The shops were a nice hideout but... of course while browsing the beauty department I found several items that I instantly loved.
A Lancome quad in Blondette Fatale (neutral, elegant colors for the office...), a Clarins face powder and a Chanel lipstick and a lipliner.
The Lancome is maybe too neutral but strangely enough, for a Lancome quad it is VERY nicely pigmented. It is described as a versatile shadow palette for eyes and brows. I put also some swatches so that you maybe you can see better the colors (flash on as it is very late)...
The Clarins I just wanted to buy it because I love the 3D effect and also the pattern which makes me think of a computer program (I am a an engineer in IT
lol.gif
) but, actually, I love the color, it looks like Mac Well dressed blush and I love it ! (It is swatched in the middle of my hand if you can see anything at all...)

The color of the Chanel lippie and lipliner look beautiful and very easy to wear but I have not tried them on yet. I have swatched the lipliner on my hand and I could not take it off !!! Really gorgeous sheer coral color and I needed one like this ! I have a lot of coral lipsticks but I had no liners to wear underneath... that is now done !!!
The Chanel lippie is the Rouge Allure Velvet in 33 La distinguée, I have no idea how these will work together or on their own, if you had the chance to test them already, could you let me know how you liked them ?
Oh, and I bought also a little pouch with a zip to carry my eyeshadow brushes, it is a bit childish but it is sooo cute, love it !!!

Here are some pics and thanks for watching
smiles.gif

sgr2008

I don't know if this is only a place for Mac hauls .... my Mac haul is not arrived yet from the USA but hopefully shortly (some items from Mac me Over) Can't wait !!!
yahoo.gif

VickieG

Love the colours in the Lancome palette. Also LOVE the colour of the lipstick- Can't you tell I love neutrals!! : )

ElvenEyes

Beautiful! The e/s palette and that blush is amazing! All your goodies are lovely! I like your new brush bag and think it is cute. Things like that keep us young and cheerful! Enjoy!! :)

WhatWouldJoanDo

the fuzzy lamb is priceless! ... the Lancome palette is a nice selection, the left two colours reminds me of a timid version of my NARS Exotic Dance duo; so needless to say I honestly do really like!

roLLerGrrL

I thought about computers as soon as I saw your Clarins powder too... LOL..... is it meant to be normal powder or a highlight/blush? It looks a little pink on your hand (although that could be the flash I suppose). Great haul!

sgr2008

I thought about computers as soon as I saw your Clarins powder too... LOL..... is it meant to be normal powder or a highlight/blush? It looks a little pink on your hand (although that could be the flash I suppose). Great haul!

Hi :)
it is quite sheer, probably I will use it in the winter for a subtle pink blush (it shows pink on the cheeks but I know I have put too much), it is pink but very sheer and with silverish shine, for the moment I will use it as a highlight (I am NW25) sometimes I buy things because they are cute without trying them on... I will see how this one gets on :)

roLLerGrrL

I think it would be a perfect sheer blush or highlight. Gosh, I do the same thing too - I buy something because it looks great but will not necessary work. LOL

it is quite sheer, probably I will use it in the winter for a subtle pink blush (it shows pink on the cheeks but I know I have put too much), it is pink but very sheer and with silverish shine, for the moment I will use it as a highlight (I am NW25) sometimes I buy things because they are cute without trying them on... I will see how this one gets on :)