Accused of sellin fake Royal Wink Fluidline

usmcwife27

So I recently sold an old discontinued Royal Wink fluidline and awoke to a message with pictures from the buyer stating its fake.​
Im in complete disbelief as I personally bought this from MAC. This fluidline dates back to 2005.​
As well as any one who knows about fakes knows that the fluidlines fakes are only done in black and come in either a square jar OR a round jar with a square lid. None which mine are. Im pretty ticked. heres the pictures she sent.​
Let me know what you guys think! I already asked on another MAC forum and its 100% real people​
cant belive this girls claims!​
She also claims it smells. Well we all know when you have an old fluidline they tend to dry up at times and​
fix+ is the number one helper to make it creamy again =)​
Mines on the top left =)​
(her dialogue above each picture)​
It has a shiny black sticker with bright white writing

The top of yours (on the right) has shaved edges

The actual product in yours (right) is close to the bottom of the jar mac liners dont go down that low.

The mac writing should be closer to the top like mine on the left. You can also see how much further the liner goes down than yours does.

Lapis

It looks real to me, mac has changed their printing on the underside over time on most of their items, I have elderly mac es that the stickers look different from newer ones.