ACK! Sprout also has the triangle of death!

matthea

I haven't been paying attention lately of what MAC is discontinuing. I need to get more Sprout, it's been a favorite staple for years.

Sanne

I know, I bought a back up a month ago when I was buying me a refill...it sucks, I love sprout, it made lose my MACvirginity
greengrin.gif

matthea

Hahaha! Mac virginity - I love that. My aunt made me loose my Mac virginity when she bought me 'bubbles' lipstick (which made me look awful, but I still loved it). I never looked back

martygreene

seems Behold and Intoxicate on getting the oust too. Shame, those are two of the best 'least known' secrets in the eyeshadow line methinks. Was hipnotique always LE, 'cause it's on it's way off too.

From the looks of it, Fantastic Plastic CCB is going, as are quite a few lipsticks, including carnal, smoove, vinyl, verushka, bubbles, fleshpot, mischievious, and others.

Shawna

The weird thing is that goldmine and soba e/s had the black triangle of death a few months back and now the triangle is gone. I wonder what's up.

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriamgo
how do you know what is going to get discontinued? is there a list somewhere?

There is a list that employees are given at updates, but generally we know by looking at the website, and seeing what has the limited edition icon.

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
Was hipnotique always LE, 'cause it's on it's way off too.

wasn't hinotique from the collection with the same name in the beginning of 2004? It's close to aquadisiac, right.

Latest posts