Acne Acne & More Acne

ReeNa8589

Ok, I dont think the mod approved and posted my other thread, but I was using Acne Free and then I bought Clean & Clear with 10% Benzoyl in it. Well after I bought the Clean & Clear, my sister said she has been using Olay Definity and she never breaks out. So I went to good'ole Walmart and got me the Olay Definity Pore Redifining Scrub and the Deep Penetrating Foam Moisturizer, so I can exfoliate and fight my breakouts (it has sylicic acid in the ingredients...not sure what %) and I can have a really good moisturizer for when the acne med dries me out. It also is Definity so of course it has like age fighters like wrinkles, spots, and uneven skin tones. Yippeee

But to my question. I have been using it once a day because I dont want to be to harsh on my face when I just switched to something else. Well, I feel like I might be getting more zits now. Is it because its new and its bringing them out or does my skin not like this product either? I really hope it will work because I need to stick to something and stop switching. Its annoying, expensive, and nothing seems to work for me. Please give me your opinions.

P.S. To anyone who wants to try the Definity foam moisturizer...ITS GREAT. My face hasnt felt this soft and nothing has ever went on like it. Way better than cream lotion imo.

Thank you
all who takes time to read this much.
thmbup.gif