Acne..

lilsuzy

Hi Ladies I have been battling a issue with acne lately around my jaw line. Since like September. I noticed it getting really bad ever since i had my son in FEB. So i have tried every treatment and its not working! So I have made a appointment to a Dermatologist to hopefully he can solve the issue..I have never had a issue with acne ever! Im 31 years old im too old for this~~ haha...But if u guys have any suggestions on what treatment u got that was prescribed and was amazing please comment so i know kind of a heads up what he might be giving me!!! Makeup can only do so much to cover!!

ohnna-lee

I was prescribed Cleocin T, Brevocly, and Retin A.

I was diagnosed with acne vulgaris and never had an issue til I turned 25. Adult acne is quite common, but as long as you seek professional help you can reverse the damage and feel better about your skin. I now have radiant skin (ahem, actually it kinda sucks at this very moment) with very few blemishes. I owe it to my dermatolgist and of course the very knowledgeable people at Naimies.

joey444

Did you start taking birth control pills again? I had the same problem after I had my second daughter. I had never had an issue with acne, just the ocassional pimple here and there and never dealt with it with my first daughter. This time around, after I had her and started on the pill again once I was done breastfeeding, my chin was breaking out like crazy!!!! It was bad for like two months and then I guess my body got used to the hormones again and my chin cleared up.

kimmy

if it's been bad since having your baby, it's probably hormonal. in that case, hormone therapy is the only way to solve the problem.