Acrylic Makeup Organizers under $200?

heyitsjessica

Hi all,
Anyone know where I can get any specials or coupons on Acrylic Makeup Organizers?

(Source: www.AcrylicMakeup.com )
Those are the really beautiful and spacious clear cube organizers for makeup.
My daughter is DYING to get one for her birthday, and I really want to find one for her, but I cannot find them anywhere.
The best known site I found searching Facebook (their page is "AcrylicMakeup") or www.AcrylicMakeup.com , but I have never worked with them before and they don't have a location in my area.

The only other sites are www.TheClearCube.com (over $400 a pop) andwww.SherrieBlossom.com (over $350!).

This is going to be a huge purchase for me, so I want to be sure with my decision. Anyone had any luck with these?
Think it is safe to buy online?
thanks!
Jessica

alexisweaver

I got mine from http://www.originalbeautybox.com

I got the deluxe which is $159 and I think $15 for shipping.
The regular one is out of stock but I think that usually runs at $119.
Best makeup organizer I've bought thus far.
I'm actually getting ready to purchase another.

Here's the instagram account in case you wanted to see how others filled theirs up:
instagram.com/originalbeautybox

Good customer service I can honestly say.

heyitsjessica

Thanks for the input Alexis.

It looks like a decent organizer, but not the type of quality I am looking for (the sides of the beauty box are much thinner than the other options I mentioned - they look like they are as thin as the drawers, which seem pretty thin for a big organizer!). Kinda reminds me of the Muji ones. Sure it works fine tho!

I ended up purchasing from AcrylicMakeup.com, and just got my organizer today. I absolutely LOVE it! I went with the 5-Tier Deluxe (with pink diamond handles!!!) and am super excited to start using it.

It was definitely not cheap, but I can tell this is something I am going to use for a LONG time.

I will let you guys know how it works out.

Take care!

alexisweaver

It's actually very sturdy and durable, and made of lucite acrylic. The sides are not thin or flimsy at all. It is (literally) a solid organizer.

But glad you found something that suits you.

Latest posts