Actual Sweetie Cake Product Photos

Gloriamgo

Here they are, I tried my best to get good pictures of swatches of the quad, but they all came out soo blurry, I just gave up. I did get some semi good ones of the pigments though! And, they didn't get all of the softsparkle pencils, they only had three, one of which, I was very sad to find out was broken when I got home, after driving in the LA traffic for an hour!! Soooo sad! And to top it off the guy didn't give me a receipt, so we'll see how that works out
ssad.gif

Mods, feel free to resize pics or move post, I didn't know how to make them smaller or where I should put it.

View swatches HERE

michy_mimi

those pigments are gorgeous! I can't wait! what do you think of petit four...that is one I wanted

lemurian

Nice pictures, thanks!! Apricot Pink sure does look an awful lot like Goldenaire, but the Mouthwatering Lipglass looks.. well, just that
winks.gif

xxmissjennyxx

great...now im gonna HAVE to go out and buy them. hahah jk jk thanks for the pics though! did you get a look at the quad?

Gloriamgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmissjennyxx
great...now im gonna HAVE to go out and buy them. hahah jk jk thanks for the pics though! did you get a look at the quad?

oops, i thought i posted the pic...i will in a min, along with some more swatch pics

MACgirl

yea! i saw the products today, im doing a face chart before i get my gratis, but petit four and sweetie cake lipglass stood out to me lip wise!! apricot pink is awsoooome!! but iwas surprised becuase i thought i wasnt gonig to want any of the lippies, now i want all four!

Gloriamgo

oh just kidding, the rest will have to wait until i'm on another computer, i can't get to the edit button (stupid computer with no left to right scrollbar)

mspixieears

Sorry to hear about the broken pencil, but thank you so much for the amazing pictures! Now we can have our cake and eat it too (corny, yes I know).

Btw, I love your StrongBad quote in sig!

Gloriamgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Sorry to hear about the broken pencil, but thank you so much for the amazing pictures! Now we can have our cake and eat it too (corny, yes I know).

Btw, I love your StrongBad quote in sig!

OMG!!! I Love you!!! You're the only one that said anything about the broken pencil (which I'm sooooo soooo soooo sad about still, i don't wanna drive back there!! it took me an hour!! ok, done whining)
And anyone who like strongbad is my friend!!

TwinkPink

I already love this collection. I want it all!!
eyelove.gif
The pigments look amazing.

I don't wanna wait till june!!!

absolut_blonde

Wowww! Thanks so much for posting this-- the quad looks a LOT nicer than I expected! Will have to reconsider that.

Is Apricot Pink quite light? It looks a little brighter/darker in the jar, almost similar in intensity to Melon, but then in the swatches it seems like it is more like Jest or Naked Lunch?

tricky

that you for re-confirming that i want it all :p
tomorrow is payday. LA Pro here i come!

sasse142

Thanx you so much for posting this! I didn't buy anything from Dejarose so that leaves extra $$$ for Sweetie Cake. The quad is a must have ;-)

And sorry about the broken pencil :-( I recently bought a lipglass and the wand was loose, it somehow detached itself from the cap. I was heart broken :-( you're so excited to play with your goodies it hurts to see its damaged after you get home.