Addicted to lashes~

belldandy13

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEE falsies!!! too bad i can't wear them everyday...i have no where to go
noworry.gif

v2_4.jpg

v2_3.jpg

v2_2.jpg

pardon my uneven left eye...2 beers later
th_crazy.gif

I used:

.: EYES :.

Prestige liquid liner
Wet N' Wild h2o proof black liner
lancome l'extreme mascara
Faceshop falsies (V2)
.: FACE :.
bobbi brown shimmer brick (bronze)
Sunbasque
.: LIPS :.
underage lipglass
Thanks for looking~
wavey.gif

Eilinoir

I love those lashes! Did you have to order them online or did you find them locally? I don't live in BC but I live in Canada too and I would love to be able to track those down!

Thanks!

PBunnieP

oooooooooooooo! I've got a faceshop where i live~ which number are those ones? have u tried any of their base makeups? What do u think?

belldandy13

thank you for the sweet compliments everyone~
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilinoir
I love those lashes! Did you have to order them online or did you find them locally? I don't live in BC but I live in Canada too and I would love to be able to track those down!

Thanks!

I found them locally. You just have to go in when they get new stock in because their lashes go FAST! (For only $3.99 how could you go wrong!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBunnieP
oooooooooooooo! I've got a faceshop where i live~ which number are those ones? have u tried any of their base makeups? What do u think?

They're the V2 lashes. I've never tried any other product from them except their lash curler which rocks my world because they're perfect for smaller asian eyes!

*ONE THING THOUGH I SHOULD MENTION* the part where you glue the lashes to your eyes is quite thick. I know it irritates some people's lids.
ssad.gif