Addicted to Pink Grapefruit...

jilliandanica

I am absolutely addicted to Pink Grapefruit l/g. I need to get a backup pronto!

IMG_4298.jpg
IMG_4300.jpg
IMG_4278.jpg

IMG_4281.jpg

IMG_4283.jpg

Face:
Chanel DPC Honey
NARS Orgasm Blush
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Light Flush MSF

Eyes:
UDPP
Big T e/s
Coppering e/s
Magnetic Fields e/s
Bagatelle e/s
UD 24/7 Zero e/l
Plushblack Plushlash
Shu Uemura Seal Brown Brow Pencil
Clear Browset

Lips:
Half Redd l/p
Pink D'Lush Slimshine
Pink Grapefruit l/g

Thanks for looking and Happy Memorial Day weekend =)

Ladyvirtuous

Love it!!!

And I think I'm getting like two backups of Pink Grapefruit!!! Its so beautiful, much more beautiful than I thought!!!!

NicksWifey

This is a very very HOT look for you girlie! Love how you used Big T in this look and I love the lips!!!

lvgz

pretty! may i ask how magnetic fields applies? i know its a lustre but i guess im hoping it applies well.. without fall out... and blends easily

is that too much to ask? lol

Lizzie

I hope pink grapefruit will look at least half as good on me as it does on you!!
Gorgeous!

glassy girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvgz
pretty! may i ask how magnetic fields applies? i know its a lustre but i guess im hoping it applies well.. without fall out... and blends easily

Magnetic Fields is not a lustre its a Veluxe Pearl and it's awesome to apply. I know what u mean about lustre i don't care to much 4 them either.

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvgz

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassy girl
Magnetic Fields is not a lustre its a Veluxe Pearl and it's awesome to apply. I know what u mean about lustre i don't care to much 4 them either.

MF is actually a Lustre and was mislabeled as Veluxe Pearl. That aside, MF applied really well. It applied very pigmented and smooth with little to no fallout
thmbup.gif
Definitely give it a try, hth.

Oh and thanks everyone for your comments
winkiss.gif

Latest posts