adesign brushes!

Ikara

So there's a adesign brushes friends and family sale right now
adesign brushes - product line
20% off plus free shipping (worldwide!!!!)

I just got my purchase today and I am super pleased with the quality, the synthetic brushes are uber soft yet firm. I got the cheek brush, angle cheek brush, medium kabuki and skin care set (great value plus with discount!!!)

I'll let you know how they perform as soon as I have time to wash and try them

user79

Thanks a lot. I'll def consider it, I've wanted to try some of their brushes for a while!

Odette

I have most of their brushes and they are pretty good. I especially like their pointed and flat top foundation brushes.

user79

Somehow the price is not adjusting for me with the discount??? Or are the prices already reduced? I don't think so....?

Ikara

The discount is already applied if you browse the links in: adesign brushes - product line

If you go to -> product line <- at the upper menu you'll shop with regular price

For example:

Pointed foundation kabuki <3 Regular price: $26 With discount: $20.80

MzzRach

I probably have no business looking at these brushes, but will do so anyway......... Says the brush whore!
lol.gif

carandru

Yes!! I have wanted to try these brushes for a long time now. Then, makeupbyrenren did a review on her blog and yt which only increased my desire to own these brushes.

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I probably have no business looking at these brushes, but will do so anyway......... Says the brush whore!
lol.gif

I accept all kinds of charity if you are ever so inclined to lighten your brush stash
th_LMAO.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

I have a full set of adesign brushes. The XL Face brush is amazing and uber soft. The face brush is dense but not as soft, but pretty good. My cheek and angle cheek brushes are scratchy and I don't use them regularly but I do like the eye shadow brushes, the foundation brush, rounded foundation brush and concealer brush a lot. Also the double end eye brow brush is great.

MrsRjizzle

I actully bought the set after reading referals on specktra. there was a big tnread on here a year or more ago. they are really soft. well made. but i still prefer my mac brushes to them. they did come in a beautiful brush roll that is sooo nice though. it was my favorite part of the purchase

Dreamergirl3

I'm preeetty sure I'm going to be getting the Adesign Skin Care Brush Set as a Christmas gift! Possible the pointed foundation brush and flat top kabuki, crossing my fingers for those! Super excited, can't wait.

On another note, anyone notice that Coastal Scents synthetic wide buffer brush looks a lot like Adesigns flat top kabuki? The quality is probably different I assume, but the CS one looks like a good dupe for the Adesign if anyone was interested.

honeyjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odette
I have most of their brushes and they are pretty good. I especially like their pointed and flat top foundation brushes.

I ordered several of their brushes and the ones I stuck with are these two.

capmorlovesmac

Got my order today. I thought my mail-day was done but they ship with fed-ex and the package was a great surprise when I got home earlier.
smiles.gif

I am in love with the pointed kabuki!
heart.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Okay,
So I purusing the adesign site and saw that now their brush set is only 14 pieces (as opposed to 18 when I got it) and $120 (as opposed to $99 when it was on sale last year). I am glad I got my brushes when I did. But luckily you guess still have the discount. But I'm just saying, wow...

user79

Does the pointed kabuki soak up a lot of product? I was thinking of buying this for liquid foundation...

capmorlovesmac

I haven't used them yet because I washed the brushes yesterday evening for the first time and I can't try the pointed kabuki with Studio Fix Fluid before tomorrow.
ssad.gif

Latest posts