Adorn Shimmersouffle

OnaFyre

So, I went to my local CCS the other day and picked up some things. I was looking at the pigments, and they put the shimmersouffle with them. I was in a hurry and not really paying attention so I just picked up the Adorn box thinking it was a pigment I'd never heard of and bought it. know, I know- shame on me. I personally think this stuff is weird and awful. Aren't these over a year old? And I'm pissed that I'm going to spend more money on gas to take it back than it cost me to buy it in the first place.
angry.gif
I'm planning on returning it, but is it worth keeping around for a swap? I just don't remember anyone I know liking these things. Yuk!

Juneplum

puke.gif
i say return it... i HATE the shimmersouffles
puke.gif
that's my humble opinion... they weren't very popular when they came out either..

meihwa

Eeewww, the shimmersouffle's were one of the worst products MAC ever came out with. I do agree that they are great at Halloween, but it's only once a year and not a great investment. They also made me break out. You can't get your money back, but I think you can exchange it within a certain time frame. Do anything you can to get RID of it.

Juneplum

this is one of those products i hav NO idea MAC was thinking when they made them.. or maybe they weren't thinking... hmmm
lol.gif

channierose

yeah, take it back. even though i think they're not horrible, just okay... no one wants those things, you wouldn't even be able to swap them.

Latest posts