Adriana Lima makeup

Nikkilici0us

There's basically 3 different pictures of her that i'd love to get some recs on so instead of breaking it up into 3 posts, i'm smooshing! sorry!! - but, you guys are always so spot on with these kinds of things
th_DANCE.gif

Look 1:
enlarged-1.jpg

Look 2:
adriana_lima_49.jpg

Adriana_Lima11.jpg

And for the last one, i'm looking for recs on just the lips
smiles.gif

guess_62-1.jpg

rachybloom

she is so gorgeous.. I love her lips in the first one and the eyes in the third.. I have no suggestions but I'd loveee to know too!!

TISH1124

I'll take a set of the boobs in Meduim Dark...and who in the hell needs makeup with that bod!!

wifey806

her MU is soo different in each lol, I think you're like me -- if the girl is pretty then I want her MU. (Except with me, I realised no matter how much Underage l/g I buy, I'll never look like Beyonce). hhahaa

There'sno hope for me, but for you lovely lady, I'm thinking baby Tendertones or the Lip conditioner for the lips, and Smolder or Feline eyeliner? (hopefully others are much more helpful than I!!)

Nikkilici0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
her MU is soo different in each lol, I think you're like me -- if the girl is pretty then I want her MU. (Except with me, I realised no matter how much Underage l/g I buy, I'll never look like Beyonce). hhahaa

There'sno hope for me, but for you lovely lady, I'm thinking baby Tendertones or the Lip conditioner for the lips, and Smolder or Feline eyeliner? (hopefully others are much more helpful than I!!)

LOL - i know. we only ever want to know what the pretty girls are wearing! TY for the recs!
smiles.gif