Adventure Time Lovers: What's new in the land of Ooo?

BanjoKazooie202

Hello everybody! We made this blog for all of those Adventure Time lovers out there who would like to post new things or things that they noticed in an episode. Maybe like an Easter Egg for a later episode! Whatever it is, we're happy that you decided to come on here.

Just so that everyone knows, you HAVE to post a link to any pictures and news that you find. Be sure to find the exact link, not just somebody who's re-blogged it or Google.

Here's Pendleton Ward's Tumblr (the creator of Adventure Time), just if anyone needs help finding anything new.
http://pwcartoons.frederator.com/

Remember to always be nice and happy blogging!
smiles.gif

viperinesnake45

I can not wait for the Apple Wedding on Monday!
yahoo.gif
It's going to be AWESOME!!! But in the commercial they could have made it less obvious that LSP tries to crash the wedding. Who else can't wait?

BanjoKazooie202

I can not wait for the Apple Wedding on Monday!
yahoo.gif
It's going to be AWESOME!!! But in the commercial they could have made it less obvious that LSP tries to crash the wedding. Who else can't wait?
We're looking forward for this, too! We knew that there was going to be a wedding soon,( Pen said so at Comic con) But we wouldn't have guessed that it would be Tree trunks and Pig! We thought it would be someone like Jake and Rainicorn. We also think they wanted it to be obvious that it was LSP crashing the wedding. We just wonder why she would have ruined it.

BanjoKazooie202

Hey guys I love adventure time and this is a really Coll blog I love that train
Aw, thank you! And it's nice to know that other people from the Monster High blogs (Or EAH, we don't know if you're on that one) are visiting this blog and enjoy Adventure Time as much as we do!

MonsterhighLove

What time is it?? ;) Iiiitt's... ADVENTURE TIME!! :D I love this cartoon! In italy I don't find any Adventure Time Toys :'( so I made my Paper toys :D If you want to see them i'll take some photos :)

BanjoKazooie202

What time is it?? ;) Iiiitt's... ADVENTURE TIME!! :D I love this cartoon! In italy I don't find any Adventure Time Toys :'( so I made my Paper toys :D If you want to see them i'll take some photos :)
Oh yes we'd LOVE to see the paper dolls that you made! They're probabaly adorable. We're sorry that you have no AT toys there. They're kind of cool here in America.

viperinesnake45

Hey you guys. I made the Simpsons forum I was talking about. If you guys want to visit the forum it's called The Simpsons: Eye on Springfield.

Latest posts