advertising/fliers

riotlove

have you ever used fliers?

i was told i should really make a flier for bridal makeup w/ base prices and then what else i can do on the bottom and put them at the wedding chapels here in vegas.

i think it's a great idea but i'm not sure what all i should put? obviously how much i'd charge(base price with a prices subject to change, additional charges for additional things type message on the bottom) for bride, moh, bm, mothers, fg and what not. also ways to contact me and i'd be dropping them w/ some business cards as well.

any ideas or suggestions?

i'm probably going to do 1/2 sheets cuz they're just more practical in my eyes than a full sheet and won't be overlooked or tossed like 1/4 sheets.

tia

..kels*

I've put out fliers before. I wrote a little blurb about myself at the top & listed the types of services I offer. I put my contact information at the bottom and I had those little pull off phone number tabs. I never publicly give out my rates though - I think it's tacky. If they're interested they'll call to inquire.

riotlove

yeah i was thinking of not putting rates but then if i'm just dropping them off at the chapels i'm wondering if they'd be more inclined to book if the price was right there and they didn't have to call? i do see how it'd be tacky though.