Advice needed re MAC Blush duos please

Glamourpusskitty

Hi everyone

I'm a newbie to this site
angelic.gif

I have just got into MAC so I don't have many products. Also, I don't have a local counter (pity me!) so I rely on advice and the MAC site to help me figure out what to buy via the internet/swap etc

I have the duos in Ring O Roses/Breath Of Plum and Pinkerpeach/Trustfund and I will soon have the Orchid Sheen/Roseland duo as I had it CPd

I am an ultra pale blonde PPP with blue eyes, would you recommend any of the other blush duos?

Thanks so much for your help

Jenni

odium

yeah, i think golden kitty/primpin is probably my favourite duo. it's very versatile. i've seen so many girls wearing it and it takes on a completely new look with different skin tones.

danadel

Can you guys recommend blushes for a very pale NC15?

I was thinking:
1 soft/baby pink
1 neutral color
1 bright pink/magenta

I do have Chereche and Fancy Ray from D'Bohemia- Thanks!

foreveratorifan

^ for neutral, Blushbaby

For soft/baby pink....not sure! hehe Since I got a great soft pink from the Diana line, Celebrity Pink...so if you can get this one, I like that one...but there's probably one in the permanent collection that works....

Bright Pink/Magenta (you could try getting the Primpin'/Golden Kitty duo...it's awesome!)

eyeshadowfreak

Soft baby pink - Angel
Neutral - Blushbaby
Bright - Primpin/Golden Kitty if you can find it (or order it cause maccosmetics.com still has it) OR Fleur Power, but that's a bit corally

danadel

cool thanks for the tips!

I went to the freestanding store today and got pink swoon as my "soft pink" (I guess) i can order the doubles off the website, cool, don't like to get stuff off the website you can get in pan at the store!
edit: now, i see a lot of suggestions for blushbaby- could i get blushbaby+peachiness double? is that the same blushbaby? i assume it is- tx.

foreveratorifan

^ yup danadel it's the same blushbaby, so that's a GREAT way to go....

I just love the duos because you get two colors, and you can mix them or wear them separate...so nice!
smiles.gif

i'm glad our recs helped you out!