Advice Needed

molotov

Hello,
Recently, I purchased this item of ebay: Mac Sugarsweet Mineralize Skinfinish "Refined" NIB! on eBay (end time 30-Jun-09 21:57:29 BST)
The price was reasonable, and the seller's feedback was 100% positive, but you can never tell.

I have received the MSF, but I am finding that the product seems a lot more powdery/chalky than my other MSF's. Maybe that is just the way Refined is, I dont know.. but I hope what I bought it real, because £25 is still £25.

I assume this seller is trustworthy, what are your opinions?

gildedangel

I looked at the listing and it seems fine. Some MSFs can be kind of powdery and chalky, although I do not own refined myself.
smiles.gif

Retropinuplady

^^^ I agree I looked at the listing too and it looks fine but I havent had refined either so I'm not sure if its one of the chalky ones or not x

molotov

Thank you for your answers, it is much appreciated.
I might take it to a MAC counter to see what their opinion is, just for curiousity. Plus, if it is a fake, then I can warn others against buying from that user!

NatalieMT

I'm pretty sure it is authentic. I have Refined (bought from the MAC website) and I can relate to your feeling that it is a little chalky. To me it does not have the same make up as the other MSFs I own.