Advice on best brush liner please!

ellienellie

Firstly, I apologize... I realize there are LOADS of questions about brushes and you ladies must get fed up of answering them!!

But I hope you'll have pity for a little old novice like moi, and advise me on which is the best and easiest MAC brush for lining the eyes, with shadow or fluidline.

The 208, 209, 210, 211 or the 266?

Basically I'm pants at doing it, so the easiest brush to use for a novice looking to create a fine-to-medium sized line please
smiles.gif

Most thankfully
tong.gif

pratbc

I also have issues applying fluidlines and liquid liners. I have tried most brushes including the MAC 210. I find the best brush for me is an angled or bent e/l brush like this one.

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/prod...jpg&id=2150511

I do not think MAC carries these, but you can find them at Sephora or Ulta and I believe even Sonia Kashuk makes one that you can get at Target.
I like these because I seem to have more precision and my lashes get less in the way.

HTH!
Patti

DirtyPlum

If youre a novice... then its between the 208 and 266. Then depending on the size of your eyes, take the 208 if you have small eyes and the 266 for bigger eyes. Bear in mind that the 266 is somewhat stiffer then the 208 so you may feel more comfy with that at first.

In terms of line size, both brushes can be used to create thin and thicker lines. Depending on how you angles them.

Pop instore if u can and ask a MA if you can try both of these out and try holding them at different angles
smiles.gif

xpucu

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratbc
I also have issues applying fluidlines and liquid liners. I have tried most brushes including the MAC 210. I find the best brush for me is an angled or bent e/l brush like this one.

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/prod...jpg&id=2150511

I do not think MAC carries these, but you can find them at Sephora or Ulta and I believe even Sonia Kashuk makes one that you can get at Target.
I like these because I seem to have more precision and my lashes get less in the way.

HTH!
Patti

I bought the other day the same brush from Target-Sonia Kashuk it was around 6 $ . Works just great
thmbup.gif

I have the 208 and also works for me -so you just have to try different brushes to see what is best for you

Latest posts