Advice please

Kyandii

I think the best thing you can do is be honest with your boyfriend, the truth hurts but lies hurt even more. I know my boyfriend (Long distance) would rather I tell him the truth. Explain to your boyfriend what happened that you felt vulnerable, tell him you regret it and you're ashamed, ask him to work it out with you.

Communication is key in long distance, if you keep something this big from him you'll have to carry this weight on your sholders and that isn't healthy for you or the relationship
ssad.gif

Good luck with whatever you decide to do
x

banana1234

the truth would be better comming from you than from that jerk that is threatening you

perhaps assess how much 'evidence' he has

and decide if you want to chance him ending it, cos u told the truth or if you want to keep it from him for as long as you are together

hello_my_apple

hey hun, i remember you, and i remember you struggling with this situation. i remember specfically telling you it's gonna bite you in the culo later.. but thats neither here nor there. in my honest opinion, this guy is just bullshitting, about videos and pics because he's pissed. if you feel unsafe like he is going to physically harm you then go to the police, if he does have inappropriate videos of you and or pics, if he DOES put them out there, that is soooooo def a crime. i dont know what you should do about your boyfriend, you know him better than anyone of us what do you think will happen if you tell?

Almond_Eyed

I'm gonna play devil's advocate, sometimes things are better left unsaid, he may not forgive you if you tell him... But if you can't handle the guilt then maybe it's best to come clean.

kimmy

if it's weighing so heavy on you, your best bet is to get it off your chest. tell your boyfriend eveything and hope for the best..