Adviced needed - browns

miss_amy

I emailed MAC about a problem I had, and owing to their excellent customer service they have told me to pick an eyeshadow and they will send it to me. So I want to make a careful choice !

I am in the market for a dark brown. I am NW15, auburn hair and warm brown eyes. However alot of the colours on the website seemed to be red/bronze toned and I'm looking to avoid this... I already Cranberry, Star Violet, Mythology and Woodwink so want to get away from that. So perhaps a shade that will compliment these but one that is definitely distinct.

What are your suggestions?

Thank you in advance
thmbup.gif

Sanne

I love mulch and patina and espresso, I recommend these, especially mulch, it will look fab with the other colors

Katja

I love Mulch, but I haven't tried any other browns besides the ones you already mentioned.

Are you looking for a specific finish? Matte?

miss_amy

Thanks girls!

I did a total 360 and went for Sumtuous Olive
smiles.gif

I think I'm going to wait till I can go to a counter and see for myself before I choose a brown, but I'll definitely be taking your suggestions with me!

rouquinne

amy, i ADORE Sumptuous Olive!

if you're looking for something REALLY different with that - do you have any peachy-orange? i have Orange Tangent (long-ago LE) and using that as the highlight colour with Shale (grey-purple) along with the green is absolutely lovely!!!

greengrin.gif

p.s. i think Mulch is really medium golden brown and you were looking for dark, right? of course, Mulch is my "desert island" colour!