after a 40 of mickeys..

mzreyes

this is what I came up with. hahaha... I was hella bored and a bit tipsy. After watching a million videos on youtube I decided to play. THis is my first time cutting my crease so any tips on how to improve would be much appreciated! Inspired my xsparkage's aries makeup. Because I'm an aries =) yesss my face is whiter because this is my old color of foundation =p Sorry if the pics are HUGE

281x8b9.jpg

2lm8bbc.jpg

do15xy.jpg

27y6get.jpg

I used..

eyes..
spiked eyebrow pencil
bare canvas and flammable paints
fascinating e/k
bordeauxline p/p
gesso, carbon, sketch, passionate, nanogold, nylon e/s
blacktrack f/l
ardell lashes

face..
estee lauder individualist foundation (love this foundation but its too light for me)
mineralize skinfinish natural dark
MUFE powderfoundation

lips..
veletella c/l
full blown and mac red l/s
sex ray l/g

carandru

It looks great! and I love those lips! I definitely couldn't tell you were tipsy
lol.gif
. That just means the next time you do it, it will be even better! I would probably try to make the line a little thinner in the inner corner, but that's just how I like it personally.

mzreyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
It looks great! and I love those lips! I definitely couldn't tell you were tipsy
lol.gif
. That just means the next time you do it, it will be even better! I would probably try to make the line a little thinner in the inner corner, but that's just how I like it personally.

haha thanks.. yea the line on the inner corner is pretty thick because I was trying to do that pointy corner thing bleeeh. lol...

Sikfrmthemirror

I love love love this whole idea of cutting haha i like the word i like the look and im subscribed to nireyna youtube videos. and i know she does that same thing.

i tried it and was NO good at all!
ssad.gif

but your awesome at it obviously.

Latest posts