agh

User34

Has anyone ever ordered somthing from MAC and discovered it to be damaged??? I just got my MSF and the comapact was broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ssad.gif

User34

I am gonna have to do that . I was so upset.. counting the days till my lil' package came and the damn thing is broken.

I once had a beauty powder arrive mashed up. I just sent them an email and they replaced it for me. It took about a week for them to reply back to my email--I was happy since I didn't know what to expect (as that was the only time that had ever happened to me). MAC has wonderful customer service
smiles.gif

ledonatella

No, but I did notice my one danse MSF was wrapped in bubble nicely and the other I got was just banging around the box, like why not wrap both up?

tiffie0023

MAC is really good about replacing things - just send them an email and let them know what happened.

The cap on one of my lustreglasses randomly cracked after having it for months, so I emailed MAC about it and the sent me a new one. Well, that one was cracked when I got it! So I emailed them again and they sent me a check for 15$ so I could just buy a new one from the store
cheerleader.gif

saniyairshad

Their customer service is so efficient. Anything on their part that was a mistake, broken product, lost product, product not sent, rude MAs, everything they always make it a point to gve u something back if you have been mistreated!!!! I love MAC for that.