• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

AHH FINALLY A TUTORIAL!! *Blue look! too many pics!*

Arshia

OK so here is my first tutorial. It kinds sucks but i will do another one soon i promise! Btw i dont have a full face shot because i just did the eye and not the face.. so yeh
smiles.gif

Please tell me what you all think and wat you all think i need to improve/change etc.
Thankiess<333
kbd5jp.jpg

ke8a2q.jpg

25fhqh2.jpg

2q84h88.jpg

f3t2d1.jpg

2z3p8xd.jpg

2a5dhya.jpg

28r1pw7.jpg

fn91k8.jpg

513ujm.jpg

2a9qz51.jpg

znssc2.jpg

ojmoom.jpg

28snasw.jpg

2ryfrjc.jpg

2pp0ql4.jpg

2vrz994.jpg

y2ash.jpg

33b1gmd.jpg

6xw4ci.jpg

2ni87zs.jpg

30le0s0.jpg

2n096aw.jpg

2z5lidy.jpg

e5sbpf.jpg

25jl5ht.jpg

2zz2gw4.jpg

505jib.jpg

xlffjp.jpg

2v9ch7c.jpg

TamEva Le Fay

Ooooh that was very cool!
yes.gif

Thanks for making that tut.

I Love this look a lot.

That's funny, "Blend till your Hand Hurtss!!!"

TISH1124

fabulous.....This is HOT!!! This is also my favorite MES!!! I love picture tutorials....so easy to follow!! Thank you!!

Hard seeing you without the gorgeous lips though!!

LMAO 3567 times!

I love this look, I'm gonna try this one out, I have almost those same colors (different brand pigments tho) I'm always afraid of blue but that I think will look great once I dye my roots again since I am currently an unnatural shade of bright red.

blazin -eyes

oohh very nice, blues look nice on my eyes so i shall try it soon...me is loving u already...YAY...u explained it well as you went along, made it easy to follow... keep it up...i'l be w8n 4 the rest of ur tuts quite eagerly.xx

AliVix1

great tut!! i just asked you what brush u used for liner in another post but just found my answer haha sry!