AHHHH Stupid Train Case >=[

CaliKris

I had to break into my own train case this morning!!!
cry.gif
I have to lock it all the time, because I live with my 16yr. old neice who will take whatevere she wants out of it! So anyways, one side opended fine, but the other side the key would just spin and spin! I finally had to take a screwdrive to it and pop it open! I am sooo sad. I just got this less than 2 months ago from Sephora. I wonder if I can take it back? I don't have the reciept, and I paid cash so no CC record of it at all! GerrrRRRrrrrr I am so sad! It still works, just one lock looks like it was shot in the line of duty!

Ms. Z

It does't hurt to try. It must have been defective if the lock doesn't work properly after only 2 months. Good Luck!

user4

If you have the receipt then you should be able to... if you tell them what happened. Either way, it doesnt hurt to try. Good luck!!!

CaliKris

I think I am going to empty it when I get home and take it over there tonight. **Crosses Fingers** Lets hope they exchange it! =]

CaliKris

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllINeedIsMac
Either that or you can buy one like I did on eBay. $71!!!

I looked into those and with shipping, it comes out to pretty much what I paid at Sephora. $90, and I had it that very day. I wanted to go there tonight, but it looks like not till tomorrow now!
ssad.gif

Latest posts