Ahhhh The Horror!!!!

CaliKris

I had 7 e/s that I needed to depot, my BF came home and was helping me. He is usually very good at depoting but this time .... not so much. He stabbed my never before used coppeing and took a HUGE chunk out of it!
cry.gif
I was able to salvage most of the missing chunk. The funny part was after he did it, he knew I was upset and would not say a word to me for a good 10-15 min.! He was so cute though, he was very sorry! I still made him take me straight to MAC for a few e/s to make up for it!
graucho.gif

pinkmilk

Heheheh

My b/f would yell at me for asking him to do it and blame me instead...

ur b/f is awsome!
*petpet*

professionaltart

God I would never ask my butterfinger boyfriend to do it. hahaha he plays football and has these big man hands and i dont need that around my pots!!!

CaliKris

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
heh thats so cute...my bf would hurt himself trying to depot :x lol. at least it wasnt a LE past e/s!!

I think I wouold have decked him if it would have been a LE. Hes pretty good, he knows MAC and purses. Hes a keeper!
rofl.gif

pink__grapefruit

Awww, how cute :O I need a boyfriend like that. All of my guy friends are like, "dude, your crazy, you spend that much for a lousy lipgloss..." :p

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmilk
Heheheh

My b/f would yell at me for asking him to do it and blame me instead...

ur b/f is awsome!
*petpet*

Mine would too. LOL

Latest posts