Air of Style perfume on goodbyes page?

jenntoz

So I just checked the goodbyes page to ee if there is anything new on there...and there is, so check it out. But anyway the Air of Style perfume is listed on there. I thought it sold out super fast months ago? Anyhow, its on there, so if anyone was sad they missed out on it youcan try to grab it now apparently.

lsperry

Oooh! Thank you, thank you for this post. I just ordered the perfume. I was too slow in getting it when it launched the 1st time!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
I wonder if this is going to show up at CCOs next?

Probably not at my lame CCO in Destin, FL (Silversands); 'cause none of the 2006 Couture or 2007 Stylistics has ever shown up there. And I didn't take a chance this year with one of the items from the Stylistics collection I absolutely loved and had to pay $45 for a back-up -- Ouch!! Dark Secret sheer mystery powder is absolutely beautiful on my face and I've never found a powder like it. That is, until Smooth Harmony BP came along....LOL.

jenntoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Oooh! Thank you, thank you for this post. I just ordered the perfume. I was too slow in getting it when it launched the 1st time!

I'm so glad you saw the post & were able to order it...I was shocked when I saw it on the site today