Airbrush gun help!

I have a luminess air machine and I hardly use it because of the cleaning part of it. I'm always in a hurry and can't clean it right after use. But that's just one problem. But it may be what's causing my second issue. I recently started using airbrush because I've been breaking out a lot and I'm hoping this helps a bit. As I'm using the machine the gun begins to get clogged. I use it for foundation, contouring and blush. Lately it's been getting clogged sooner into my routine than usual. I do clean it with water and alcohol. And now I have to clean it in the middle of my routine. Also I'm using Danair makeup cause it just seems to stay on longer and have better coverage. It also seems to be thicker. That may also be my problem. I've tried all three settings and the second setting is the best for Danair. I could be wrong but it works for me. Do I need a different gun? Can a Danair gun work with a luminess compressor? Do I need to just give in a get a Danair kit? Can someone guide me?

erine1881

You need to use an airbrush cleanser appropriate for the specific makeup formula you're using, such as silicone-based, water based, etc. water and alcohol isn't gonna cut it. And it needs to be cleaned immediately after each makeup application (you're fine with using foundation, contour, then blush, but MUST be cleaned immediately after). You miss one day of cleaning and it's gonna jack up tour needle and you're screwed. You're gonna have to either buy a new needle or a whole new gun. The gun and the compressor can be used interchangeably with any foundation brand. It just depends on the pressure amount/size/noise level you prefer for personal use. The gun also comes in simgle or dual action models, which is also a personal prefference. Prefessional use, however, requires a different and stronger compressor. HTHs!

Latest posts