Aishwarya Rai's eyeshadow

Flammable

try mac's metal-x cream shadow in virgin silver or powder shadow in electra with a bit of clear gloss on top. let us know if it works!
thmbup.gif

Amaranth

I agree with the above, except maybe try a thin layer of Cyber instead of Virgin Silver (which is actually a white, not silver).

neeshie

I tried sweet sienna over a paint with clear gloss on top - cos i don't have any of the metal x shadows.
I absolutely loved the effect - it was a little darker than her eyeshadow in the ad.
BUT
an hour later my eyeshadow had creased and looked terrible!
This has never happened when I've used sweet sienna with a paint on its own, so I can only deduce that the gloss made it crease.
I used the MAC gloss - any recs for something that won't crease?

bruiser

I know you said "higher end"....BUT

i've been hearing about Loreal Paris Star Secrets kits that come with three shadows, a blush, and lip color to recreate the looks of your favorite Loreal spokesmodels. There is one on Aishwarya.

Ive been going crazy looking for it. The person i saw doing a tutorial is from Europe (lucky you), so maybe its only available there at the moment?

Here's the link for one of the kits for Doutzen Kroes. If you can find the set it would be exactly what they used on her. Panacea81 on youtube did a great tutorial on using the kit...

YouTube - L'OREAL STAR SECRETS SMOKEY EYE make up cosmetics kit
loreal-paris-star-secrets.jpg

also there is this:

loreal_green_eyes.jpg

hope it helps a bit...

Latest posts